The Hangu ATS online application form has been launched to allow citizens of Hangu to apply for the various government positions that will be available in 2022. A scanned copy of your identification card, proof of residency, and a photograph are required for the online application at hanguats.gov.pk. The Levies Force Jobs 2022 in Hangu ATS Online Form can be downloaded from this website.
Levies Force Jobs 2022 in Hangu ATS Online Form Download
Only candidates who meet the requirements and have a valid domicile in Hangu are invited to apply. Before applying, candidates should read the criteria listed below or after this paragraph. It is the best opportunity for those who are not well educated and who wish to work again for any defence force in Pakistan.
By filling out the online application form on ATS.org.pk, you can apply for Levies Force jobs in Hangu at the Sports Complex in Parachinar. Both men and women can apply for the jobs, which include Soldier (BPS-07).
Candidates who have passed their Matriculation examinations are eligible to apply. The age of the candidate should be between 18 and 25 years. Male candidates should be at least 5 feet and 7 inches tall, and have a chest size of at least 34 inches by 35.5 inches. Female candidates should be at least 5 feet and 1 inch tall.
Vacant Positions with Basic Scale:
How to Apply for Levies Force Jobs:
- The application form to apply for the ATS scholarship can be downloaded from www.ats.org.pk starting from February 24, 2022.
- Please submit your application form, along with copies of your educational certificates, domicile, and two recent passport-size photographs, to the ATS office at 171-G, Street No. 36, F-10/1, Islamabad.
- The deadline for submission of the application is March 10, 2022.
- Candidates who want to serve should apply through the right process.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in the recruitment procedure. However, please keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for the sake of good quality jobs.