Scholarships from the Scottish Government are available for students wishing to study in Scotland in 2022. The Scotland Government Scholarships 2022 are open to students worldwide and include a range of scholarships for a variety of courses. This scholarship is renewable every year and can be used to study any subject at any university in Scotland.
Three online applications are required by the applicant as part of the application process. The student must complete the first one while the university must complete the next two. Each student is awarded a scholarship based on their academic achievement after their application is manually assessed by the Scottish Government. Scholarships are available part- or full-time. Student who wish to study in Scotland can apply for two different scholarships each year.
Scholarships are available for students in the fields of Science, Machinery, the Arts, Health and Medicine, Renewable and Clean Energy. The university will award 50 scholarships this year. The Scottish Administration runs the Saltire Scholarships, which are industry allowances based on the expertise of Scottish academics and faculty. Below you will find details regarding Scholarships 2022.
Scholarships awarded by the Scottish Government in 2022
- Scotland; country of study
- Course level; Master’s Degree One Year
- Financial Coverage; partially funded
- Deadline; May 31, 2022.
For the academic year 2022-23, 50 Scotland Scholarships are available.
Students can study in a wide range of academic fields in Scotland with the Scotland Government Scholarship. The following are some examples:
- Earth Sciences
- Weather and Climate
- Communications, Media and Culture
- New Media Studies
- Computer Games / Computer Arts
HEALTHCARE AND MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Physical and Life Sciences
- Health Sciences
CLEAN AND RENEWABLE ENERGY
- Sustainable Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Biomass / Biofuels
- Hydro / Wind power
- Scottish Government Scholarships will award scholarships totaling £8000. In your country’s currency, check whether £8000 is sufficient.
- As part of the Saltire Scholars program, they will be able to engage in a range of academic and business activities outside of their studies.
- Candidates may also qualify for a scholarship for an online degree program.
Scholarships are available to citizens of Canada, China (including Hong Kong), India, Japan, Pakistan, and the United States.
Interested in applying for a Saltire Scholarship? You must meet certain rules and requirements in order to qualify for the Saltire Government Scholarship.
- You must be offered a place on an eligible course at a Scottish university.
- Canadian, Indian, Pakistani, Chinese residents are not eligible. Citizens of Hong Kong may also apply.
- In addition to tuition fees, they must demonstrate that they can cover the costs of living in Scotland.
- Previous undergraduate studies in Scotland are not accepted.
- No Saltire Scholarships have been established previously.
- Ability to speak English is required.
Scottish Government Scholarships applications for 2022-2023 are due May 31, 2022.